
How would you define your style?
It's been called 'Wonderland Burlesque' before, but there's certainly some piratical influence lurking around my wardrobe...
What is your favourite item of clothing?
It's a close call between my Turquoise Sequined Fishtail Evening-Gown, my Blue & Gold Brocade Corset or my Black Satin Tailcoat. I can't possibly chose.
I should wear them all at once.
What is said favourite item of clothing most suited to?
Being generally fabulous.
Share a fabulous or just plain entertainging style story!
The first time I wore my red 'rah-rah dress' out, I was beeped at by roughly 15 cars. It does the ego good :')
Who are your style icons?
Singer and musician Emilie Autumn, the lovely Dita Von Teese and, really, anyone who manages to be simultaneously individual and outstandingly stylish.
Which song could have been written for you?
Katy Perry's Who Am I Living For?
What is your favourite fairytale?
Ooh, such a tough one. I love The Princess and The Pea.
Or Sleeping Beauty :3
Favourite word?
Right now? 'Spurious' because I've only just become aware of its existence.
Dream trolley-dash location?
FairyGothMother, Camden. It - is - BEAUTIFUL.
Dream location for your future Vogue shoot?
It most definitely would have to be London Bridge. Though I suppose it would be quite troublesome to close it off - so failing that, a lovely stately home.
If you could hire one designer as your personal tailor, who would it be?
Jovani. No question.
Signiture Scent?
Kylie Minogue's 'Darling'
Which era would you most like to live in?
Heck, I'd give 'em all a whirl.
Most recent purchase?
Clothing? A cream, 5-tiered lace skirt, which I'm sure will double as a wonderful petticoat.
If you were a food, what would you be?
If I weren't a cupcake, I'd be most disappointed!
And finally... who is the love of your life (so far)?
Myself - Because if you don't love you, why should anyone else?

No comments:
Post a Comment